THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR BOTH PARTS OF THE WEBINAR. PART 1 IS AVAILABLE IN THE RECORDED VERSION AND PART 2 WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON APRIL 16TH AT 2:00 PM EST
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE 3 PD CREDITS FOR BOTH WEBINARS
BOTH PARTS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE RECORDED VERSION 24HRS AFTER THE LIVE WEBINAR TAKES PLACE
ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PLACED BY THE GROUP ADMINISTRATOR FOR THE FIRM AND THEN AN EMAIL TO AWINTON@AJAG.CA NEEDS TO BE SENT TO LET HER KNOW WHO THE WEBINAR SHOULD BE ASSIGNED TO.
PART 1 - COURSE DESCRIPTION
On March 25th the Canadian Federal Government tabled Bill C-13. Included in this tax legislation were multiple tax elements such as the 10% temporary wage subsidy and the Canada Emergency Relief Benefit. Since that time, the Government has also announced a new Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy, changes to tax deadlines and new lending options.
In this first of two webinars, Manu Kakkar and Jay Goodis will discuss the tax elements of Bill C-13, while sharing information available for other programs not yet legislated. Elements to be covered include:
- A detailed walkthrough of the 10% wage subsidy
- Tax planning opportunity to maximize the 10% wage subsidy
- What we know about the Emergency Wage Subsidy
- What to tell your clients about the 75% Wage Subsidy
- How to maximize use of both wage subsidies
- Understanding the Canada Emergency Benefit
- Update on deferred tax deadlines and deadlines for payments
PART 2 - COURSE DESCRIPTION
on April 11th 2020 Bill C-14 was passed into law. The Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy is complicated and Jay Goodis and Manu Kakkar will take you through the details of: